- It's flexible. Coaches in 38 states have used it to run more than 5,000 speech, debate and congress tournaments.
- It's widely used. SpeechWire ran more than 1,000 tournaments during the 2015-2016 season alone.
- It runs any tournaments, big or small. SpeechWire is used at the National Individual Events Tournament of Champions (NIETOC), the Tournament of Champions in Extemporaneous Speaking (TOC Extemp), the Tournament of Champions in Congressional Debate, the Urban Debate National Championship, the AFA-NIET (American Forensic Association National Individual Events Tournament), NFA (National Forensic Association) Nationals, several high school state speech and/or debate and congress championships, and collegiate and high school state or regional leagues nationwide, including numerous urban debate leagues. The service has been used at many large tournaments drawing entries from multiple states, in addition to hundreds of small and mid-size tournaments. It has also been used to run tournaments in Bulgaria, China, Oman, South Korea, Spain, and the United Arab Emirates.
- It's all included. Don't pay extra for online registration. SpeechWire includes registration, scheduling, tabulation and results posting by default. See the features list
- It's easy to use. Buttons are big and clearly labeled and are arranged in an intuitive way. See screenshots
- It's web-based. No software to download, nothing to install. SpeechWire runs on your web browser and is PC and Mac friendly.
- It won't break the bank. Small tournaments at $100 or less; cost scales with total entries to reflect services used. See pricing
- It's fun. Every team's results from the whole season are linked together in the results database. Students and coaches can follow the season easily. Tab room staff can watch the scores come in during the day. See the results database
- It's friendly. Tech support by phone or email is always free of charge.
- It's easy to try. If you are one of the first four coaches to host a tournament on SpeechWire in your state, get it for 50% off. Read more
- It's always getting better. If your tournament needs a new feature, we can work together to get it added to SpeechWire at no additional charge.
Like what you see?
Place your order now or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
SpeechWire Tournament Services - Copyright 2004-2017 Ben Stewart. All Rights Reserved.