- It's flexible. Coaches in 26 states have used it to run more than 1,600 speech, debate and congress tournaments.
- It's tried and true. SpeechWire has been used at more than 450 tournaments so far in the 2012-2013 season alone.
- It runs any tournaments, big or small. SpeechWire has been used at invitationals of all sizes, from the Patriot Games Classic at George Mason University and The Laird Lewis Invitational to small conference tournaments, and it is used to the state finals in multiple states.
- It's all included. Don't pay extra for online registration. SpeechWire includes registration, scheduling, tabulation and results posting by default. See the features list
- It's easy to use. Buttons are big and clearly labeled and are arranged in an intuitive way. See screenshots
- It's web-based. No software to download, nothing to install. SpeechWire runs on your web browser and is PC and Mac friendly.
- It's reasonably priced. Small tournaments pay less than $100 - an average tournament costs about $200. See pricing
- It's fun. Every team's results from the whole season are linked together in the results database. Students and coaches can follow the season easily. Tab room staff can watch the scores come in during the day. See the results database
- It's friendly. Tech support by phone or email is always free of charge.
- It's cheap to try. If you are one of the first four coaches to host a tournament on SpeechWire in your state, get it for 50% off. Read more
- It's always getting better. If your tournament needs a new feature, we can work together to get it added to SpeechWire at no additional charge.
Like what you see?
Place your order now or email email@example.com with any questions.
SpeechWire Tournament Services - Copyright 2004-2013 Ben Stewart. All Rights Reserved.