Osakis/Parkers Prairie Speech Tournament
This is a High School tournament in Minnesota.
Dear Speech Coaches,
The Osakis and Parkers Prairie Speech teams wish to invite you to our invitational. The tournament will be held Saturday, March 18, 2017 at the Osakis Public School.
All thirteen categories will be offered. Team awards will be given to the top three schools. Medals will be presented to the top three speakers in each category with fourth and fifth place receiving ribbons. Blue and Red ribbons will also be awarded.
If you have coaches who are not judging we would welcome their help with various tasks.
The cost will be $5.00 per entry – double entries are allowed. Checks should be written to Osakis Speech Team. Please provide one judge for every 6 entries or portion thereof. Registration deadline will be Friday, March 10th. Please enter your students’ names on Speechwire at the time of registration. All adds and drops must be received by 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, March 14th again via Speechwire. After this date you will be financially responsible for all additional adds or drops. If you have any problems or concerns, please contact Tim via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enter the number of judges and their names, if possible, when registering.
7:45-8:30 Registration by the District Office
8:30 Draws begin for round 1 in the Media Center
8:30 Judges’ meeting
9:00 Round 1
9:15 Round 1 Discussion
10:00 Draws for round 2
10:30 Round 2 begins
10:45 Round 2 Discussion
11:30 Draws for round 3
12:00 Round 3 begins
12:15 Discussion Round 3
1:30-2:00 Awards in the Fine Arts Auditorium
* Our cafeteria will be used for the student commons.
* Concessions will be available
* PLEASE NOTE: There is an archery tournament taking place in the building on this date also. Students/Coaches/Judges may enter through the North (High School) or South (Early Childhood) entrances. Buses may park where it is most convenient.
* If you have any additional questions, concerns, or special needs – Please let us know!
* If you plan to attend please provide contact information for the day of the meet in case of weather related headaches.
We look forward to seeing you on March 18th!
PO Box X